Clean Mats Make Your Facility Cleaner
Dust, dirt, grime and moisture are your deadly silent enemies. Research proves that 70 to 80% (International Sanitary Supply Association) of dirt, dust, grime and moisture found in commercial buildings is tracked in from the outside and is spread throughout the floors.
- The maintenance cost to your company is astounding.
- The estimated cost of removing just one pound of dirt from a building can exceed $600.00.
- 90% of modern building maintenance costs is labor (Cleaning Management).
- 39% of all custodial time is devoted to floor care maintenance (National Executive Housekeepers Association).
- $1.00 spent keeping soil out of a building will save $10.00 in removing it once it is inside (Cleaning and Maintenance Management).
- Dirt and dust cause 9 out of 10 system failures (Louisiana Cooperative Extension Service).
By installing area protection mats in lobbies, reception areas and other high-traffic areas, you can control dust, grime, dirt and moisture. The result is a cleaner facility, and a drastic reduction in housekeeping, equipment maintenance and repair costs.