Clean Mats Make Your Facility Cleaner
Dust, dirt, grime and moisture are your deadly silent enemies. Research proves that 70 to 80%* of dirt, dust, grime and moisture found in commercial buildings is tracked in from the outside and is spread throughout the floors.
- The maintenance cost to your company is astounding.
- The estimated cost of removing just one pound of dirt froma building can exceed $600.00*.
- 90% of modern building maintenance costs is labor.**
- 39% of all custodial time is devoted to floor care maintenance.***
- $1.00 spent keeping soil out of a building will save $10.00 in removing it once it is inside.****
- Dirt and dust cause 9 out of 10 system failures.*
By installing area protection mats in lobbies, reception areas and other high traffic areas. Strategically placed clean Mats control dust, grime, dirt and moisture. The result is a cleaner facility, and a drastic reduction in housekeeping, equipment maintenance and repair costs.
*ISSA – International Sanitary Supply Association; **CM – Cleaning Management;
***NEHA – National Executive Housekeepers Assoc.; ****Cleaning & Maintenance Management; *LCES – Louisiana Cooperative Extension Service; ** NFSI- National Floor Safety Institute; ***NSC – National Safety Council; ****Wassau Insurance Co. Clean Mats, by design, meet the Static Coefficient of Friction (COF) requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Architectural and Transportation Barrier Compliance Board (ATBC).