Clean Mats Make Your Facility Safer
Clean Uniforms & More’s skid resistant mats placed at strategic locations throughout your facility help to keep floor areas from becoming wet and slippery. They reduce the possibility of “trips, slips and falls” which are an insurance nightmare.
- The flooring material, floor hazards or improper maintenance accounts for approximately 50% of slip-and-fall accidents.**
- An average of 7 to 14 workdays are lost due to slips and trips.***
- Studies consistently find the average incurred workers’ compensation cost per trip/slip/fall exceeds the cost of other injuries by 14%, averaging $20,228.00 each.***
- Over 30% of worker injuries are slip-related.****
- The leading cause of emergency room visits each year are falls, more than 8 million of them.***
*ISSA – International Sanitary Supply Association; **CM – Cleaning Management;
***NEHA – National Executive Housekeepers Assoc.; ****Cleaning & Maintenance Management; *LCES – Louisiana Cooperative Extension Service; ** NFSI- National Floor Safety Institute; ***NSC – National Safety Council; ****Wassau Insurance Co. Clean Mats, by design, meet the Static Coefficient of Friction (COF) requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Architectural and Transportation Barrier Compliance Board (ATBC).